Monday, May 23, 2011

my media autobiography

We use media everyday. it has evolved so drastically that almost anyone in the world can have access to it. There are so many types, for kids, for adults all with the latest news. Media has changed the way people think and act and react.
I was raised in a decent home, with my mom and dad and have loved media ever since i can remember. i used to read many different childrens books such as the "doctor suess" books and "curious george". I aslo watched loads of TV. many childrens programs and movies. i remember one of my favorite movies was "beauty and the beast".

As i grew older i started playing sports and watching a lot more TV. i wacthed lots of games, and was an Espn junkie. Still to this day im a big sports fan. Nowadays the internet has grow huge. The internet has become a big part of my life, as for other humans as well. I use it for fun and for work; From "facebook" to homework to checking the news or weather, to researching for a term paper, the internet is the ultimate media tool. My favorite topics of media is music and radio. I believe music is a powerful thing and without it the world would be dull.

Im 19 years old and currently a college student at de anza. i plan to major in Business marketing. I believe media directly corresponds because in todays society we call it media marketing. Selling by networking. I am not set on any four year college yet but currently looking into SJSU or UCSB.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure media will play a huge role in your marketing career.

    ReplyDelete