Wednesday, May 18, 2011

favorite movies

favorite movie of 2010-2011---> Inception 
i really enjoyed this movie, i saw it not only 2 times in theateres but also a 3rd time. the plot and storyline was vey cool and unique as well. im not big on the action sci fi type movies, but seriously this one blew me away. leonardo di caprio is also excellent in the picture.

All time Favorite of the last decade---> The Departed
this was absolutley my favorite movie of the last decade. all my favorite actors were in it such as matt damon, mark wahlberg, jack nicholson, leo dicaprio, and directed by martin scorcese who is a legend. great acting jobs on all the characters but i especially enjoyed jack. the plot and story was awesome and full of tension. i highly recommend. http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi770769177/

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the Departed was a truly great movie. I found Inception too creepy.

    ReplyDelete